Sunday, January 4, 2009

tree daze resinlungs

a resin ball the size of yr hed
use this to wash this down yr throats,
them, we, far away us, in another time
frame by frame
unpeel my eyes
it is dark here, three daze
slowly reachin fer my gun
a stolen cowbody, piece by piece
it is noon,
it is 7am,
it is sunday, see the priest collar, was that todaze?
the grocery store has giant cactus leaves, swarming cans, ugleefish,
a message from japan-
my hed a wad of grease
the ghost has entered
we are falling down here
there is onlee so long aloan in da win d no men mannequins floorboards surge-
somewhere in the tv fuzz there is a war on, forget who one, sum won-
red floors, resinlungfish
noroof, quiet winter winner, a big crack, a cockroach crawls up my sleeping pussy, i dream a lot of things and forget them,
they were very important, i am floating in my hed too, we are standing in the mirror on the mountain against the lake in the
doorframe, the flowers are red and far away-
i pull it out of the glass,
roll it in my fingers,
set it on fire.

No comments: