Friday, April 3, 2009

tower to where

the oem ghost paces the bridge-


see all the mirrors
my hands move funny

i am having trouble breathing through this McDouble meat what chemicals for now, thru blood? i meant to say, i'm sorry aint i the ultimate douchebag? fear you fear me

all this time in rooms, counting bricks, a silver dollar kicks thru my throat & melting, ice bows caddilac heart attack

i time by sidewalk squares

melt me

this happy friday, is sunny, this is not the ghetto, moving away from you, in circles, insulin shots, dumnumb on neuroleptics, stargazer, i miss the shit outta you and i'm dumbtounge, numtug im going to take my skin off now

tear my skin off now

shake it off, in the basement where they plunged me

plug me

fulla water, the ice breakin, china face,

breathe breathe breathe

so many things i wanted to get close to you, skintoskin, instead i am stuck here with

all the things i can't say

like my whirring mind, don't do this now, my whizzing turning spinning mind, drink the drink deep the electronic messages from space messiah and hidden in the fear like a circle dug in mud where interference buzzes around

the well

eat to keep stomach from cavin, it feels like i just kicked the

random annual dose,

wedding, welding, misspent saliva with gaping thieves come for us at nite. i meant to say the meat was good, was okay, a little burnt, a little undercooked,

i like it bloody and raw.

i just cant keep staring at walls and i fear tremble me gaping out to the big hole in me, the squishy itch, widenin spyrolling mess, i dream sleep close naked with mother and other people's children crawl around and look for sharp pieces of metal to place in their mouths and the slop messes over me its okay its just touching, its just body, its just a dream but some things aint rite i am trying to move closer to you am i but the slop mess is screaming my hair is on fire and i am slowly

trying

to put it out.